Sunday, October 3, 2010

1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle - The car that bugs me

I was a fan of volkswagen beetle since i was a child. A cousin of mine has one of these that turn my self to a VW beetle lover. Since it was an old car, people are not interested of looking at it. People always see those customized cars and sports car. But these car caught my eyes. Even though it is old, a well preserved 1972 volkswagen beetle is still the best car to have in your garage.




This red 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle is a well preserved one. With it's awsome paint and rims, you won't say that this is an old car.








 
Seeing this interior makes me wanna ride this red bug. If you compare it with a house, it was well furnished. Even though it's not the true interior of a volkswagen beetle, still it was maintain for a new fresh look.




Here is another well preserved 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle. A clean white bug that makes me drool. I love this bug.






This was the engine of the white bug above. You can say just by looking that this engine was clean and well maintained. The engine is the heart of a car. Keep it on good shape.



This is the interior of the white bug above. It still have the 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle interior look. It is clean and well preserved. This is vintage.







I promise my self that my first car will be a Volkswagen Super Beetle. I will keep it forever in my life. Even though I have my own family, still i will not sell this car. I'll maintain it and preserve the beauty of this little car.

No comments:

Post a Comment